Why My Heart is in Africa

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Trust in Your Leader




Matt 13:31-33, 52
31He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. 32 Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.”

33 He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty poundsa]">[a] of flour until it worked all through the dough.”

52 He said to them, “Therefore every teacher of the law who has become a disciple in the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old.”

Nugget from 9/17/07, Swaziland, Africa (First Trip)
God was telling me that what I'm doing may feel small to me, but to His kingdom it will mean so much more. He was also saying that I'm prepared, whether I know it or not, I'll have what I need when i need it.

He also gave me this analogy: Any leader, when faced with a desperate situation, pulls out all the stops! Isn't God a great leader? Africa is in a desperate situation... He's telling me that I'm the BEST person for the job right now! What an honor!

Out of everyone, He is choosing me!! God is calling me, in these desperate times, to be HIS hands and feet in Africa, to share HIS heart with the Swazi people! And He thinks YOU are the best person to partner with me! Again, what an honor! God has chosen us, for this moment- such a time as this, to partner together to do HIS work in Africa! Let's not fail to act, leaving Him to ask
His second choice or go to His back-up plan.

Listen to the tug on your heart, obey His prompting, Accept the role and partner with me today! bethanneyoung@gmail.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all ears... ;)